Thursday, December 17, 2015

OOHHHHH ART SUPPLIES

Hi Everyone!

It is always a happy day when I get art supplies especially on sale, with additional %20 off and free shipping. How can you go wrong with that? When I do find deals like that I order items I wouldn't normally buy. Ya know because they are very expensive. LOL  So three things I have been wanting to play with are the Liquitex Lava, Flakes, and glass beads mediums. I can hardly wait to try them out. So do ya wanna see what I got?  
Yes I got these deals from Dick Blick. They have a new promotional gong on now. 

The pencil set was such a good deal that I bought two. One for me and one for DH. 
I did use these last night. Very nice quality. 
10 water color, 10 drawing, 10 colored, 10 charcoal and 10 metallic. I do believe I got the last two sets.
 
 I don't normally buy many colored paints. I mix my own but these were such a great price I couldn't pass them up and will be perfect for sculpture painting.

I have some good plans for these texture mediums.




Nicole/Beadwright
 Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Ooooh indeed, what lovely goodies, have BIG fun with them! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Ooooh! New art supplies! I love new art supplies!! I have some different texture mediums from Liquitex and Golden and they are so much fun. I can't wait to see what you do with your new supplies.

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow!! Very cool!!! I have to get some new art supplies too!