Monday, October 5, 2015

LOVE MY ART PROJECTS

Hi Everyone!

I so love art!!!!!! I love that it changes and moves and makes me think inside and outside of my little box. LOL I am working on an up scaled version of my sculpted leather and plaster tiles. I am so thrilled with what I am doing. I have spent the last two days just sanding this project. This afternoon I finally got it all smooth and silky feeling. I stepped back to look at all my hard work and thought....... hmmmm I don't like this, it has lost all of it's character. So I brought it back inside and put some lines and ridges back into it. Tomorrow a very light sanding and the painting begins. I would love to show you a photo of it but I don't want to spoil the surprise when I post the finished piece. Instead I will show you this very old painting done by my Nan. I think somewhere in the 1970s. 
Wishing all of you a very nice Monday.

 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

How nice to have this gorgeous old painting. It must mean a lot to you to something so personal from your Nan. I think I would love to be at that house right now. :)

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful painting from your Nan ! Looking forward to your secret project!!!
oxo
Susi

Lisabella Russo said...

What a sweet painting by your Nan! Looking forward to seeing what you're working on when you're ready!

Tammie Lee said...

this is lovely
how wonderful that you have a painting by your nan!
looking forward to the piece you are completing.

stefanie stark said...

This is a lovely painting! I'm thinking about how lovely it could be to visit this house in reality.