Monday, September 21, 2015

SURPRISE VEGGIE WRAP

Hi Everyone!

So tonight I made homemade tortillas and the best filling ever.  We all eat or have eaten a wrap.  Here is how I made this one. Take sweet onion, broccoli, cauliflower, baby orange and yellow pepper and celery chopped up to a rough fine blend. Add to medium hot skillet. I have a non stick so no oil but feel fee to add butter or oil. Take one egg and whisk in a bowl with just a tiny bit of very cold water. Add to veggies. Just before the egg is scrambled add fresh chopped spinach. Heat tortilla add a bit of cheese. When the cheese is melted place the tortilla onto a plate and spread on Spinach Artichoke hummus over the cheese. Add egg veggie mix. Julienne tomato to place on top. Roll up and eat. I can't tell you how much the hummus brings out all of the flavors. 
Oh you can season with salt, pepper and dill.

 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

  1. It's early in the morning here and you have made me soooo hungry again! Looks great, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ate the last wrap last night as we are clearing out the fridge before our trip, but I will definitely be trying this! I received my beads and love them! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so delicious! Mmmm, homemade tortillas!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.