Monday, April 21, 2014

GOT LITTLE FINGER

Hi Everyone!
 
I hope all of you had a very nice weekend and a nice Easter if you celebrate.
I waited all day for Game of Thrones and again this third episode was NOT a disappointed at all..... And so the plot thickens with Little Finger, Lord Peter Baelish. 
He is wicked to the core in his easy going way.
I am hoping that Sansa and Arya meet up at the Vale.
Mike asked,  "Who is your favorite this season?"
Truly this season every character is my favorite. Each one is so complex and the sophistication of the show has stepped up from season three.
If you GOT what are your thoughts?
 
Aidan Gillen
Lord Peter Baelish




All photos found on Google images
 
Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I MUST be the only one who doesn't watch it! Shame on me :) - I need to do something about that! xo

Magic Love Crow said...

Nicole, I am so behind in things! I promise to e-mail later this week ;o) I don't trust Little Finger! Remember, he wanted Sansa's mother! How about that sex scene beside the coffin! Totally gross!!! Ewwwww!!! LOL! I hope Tyrion doesn't die! I love that guy!