Monday, February 17, 2014

OOHHH SHOESSSSS

 Hi Everyone!
It feels like a long time since I have posted on pretty and wild shoes. So here is what I found. All the photo sources came from google search images.
Enjoy

In no particular order

Unconventional now I know what to do with old cleaning bottles.

Construction

This is what we need in Florence, OR. LOL

Yuck LOL

 I love these spine bone shoes

I love these.

This looks like the physical therapy I have to do on my feet.

These are just pretty

Fly me away shoes
 I would really like to have this shoe

Another pretty

These look like they came from the sea

 A  lot going on with these shoes but they appeal to me

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

  1. I like the first ones--looks like you can clean the floor as you wear them, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cleaning product shoes are amazing!! I love the the pair with the little balls for heels although walking them probably would be a bit of a challenge. the pair with the spine heel are rather disturbing, i'm not sure why but I do find them very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting my day off with a giggle and smile - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool! The spine ones and the cleaning the floor ones are excellent! The last pair and the blue ones are very pretty! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love the blue ones, they look like a fairytale character could wear them. I'm not sure if I could wear any of them, but I really enjoyed seeing them!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.