Monday, December 23, 2013

HOW LUCKY AM I? THANKS LORI

Hi Everyone!
 
I talk to my good friend, Lori Culligan who lives in WA.several times a day, EVERYDAY. I was telling her that I needed to rig up an easel for some large canvas I have. Before I could tell her what I had in mind she tells me she has an easel that she will send to me. REALLY??? She tells me she hasn't used it since her kids were little. Before I know it UPS is at my door. Wow during the Christmas rush it got here in  just a few days. So how lucky am I? First to have Lori as my longtime best friend and for her to send me an easel. That is how lucky.
Thank you Lori you are the best.
Now if you want to meet or if you already know Lori head over the both of her blogs and her etsy store. She will amaze you.
 
Now to show you my very special gift.

 
Wishing all of you a very special friend in you life.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Hacer Özkan said...

I wish a Merry Christmas for you and your family.Greetings.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is so beautiful and so special!! Merry Christmas my friend ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

irene said...

You are so fortunate to have such a thoughtful friend. I had something similar happen to me and I appreciate the easel each time I use it. I have enjoyed our connections throughout the year and look forward to many more meetings through PPF. Happy New Year and continued joy in the holiday season.

PiaRom said...

Lucky U...I have an easel to and so glad to have the opportunity to paint large while standing :) ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling