Saturday, November 2, 2013

THE ART OF CHRIS BUZELLI

Hi Everyone!
I will be leaving for my mom's again on Tuesday if anyone is in desperate need of NBB email me.
 
In the meantime I discovered this artist from a blog friend of mine. Chris Buzelli is an artist after my own heart. I am drawn first to his subject matter, from there his art speaks for itself.  Every detail of color and shading brings depth to his art. A bit macabre, which all of you know I love.
Take a look at these art pieces then click on the links to see lots more.
 
website







 
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Leovi said...

Truly original and creative these compositions, I like very much, greetings!

Magic Love Crow said...

Amazing, breath taking art! So much feeling in them!!! All the best with your mom!! Big Hugs xoxoxox

Regina said...

WOW...what an amazing artist. I love the mermaid one but then you knew I would. ^_^

Please be safe on your travels to your moms. I'm sending healing thoughts to you..always!!

TFC,
Regi

Kokopelli said...

Beautiful! I hope you and your mom are alright? Miss you!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Hope your mom is doing good. Wow, very artistic work. Love it. Have a wonderful week and take care and thx. for your always kind comments and yes it was a very good triple win.:)