Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HOME FOR JUST A DAY OR TWO

Hi Everyone!
 
I feel like I have been gone a very long time. My mom is doing a bit better. Thank you for all the wonderful cards, emails, and well wishes.  The mean so much to me and my family.
I was checking out some blogs and found a new cuff from my friend  Lynn Lindley. Her beading and finished work is superb. Here is her latest piece.
Be sure to stop by Lynn's blog ARTiCREATE .
 
Great Art Lynn
 


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say hello!

di from di-did-it said...

The news about your mom doing a bit better is good to hear -- thanks for taking a moment to update us -- we'll keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Magic Love Crow said...

Hi Nicole ;o) So happy to hear from you! Excellent to hear your mom is doing better! I will keep her in my thoughts! The cuff is stunning! Big Hugs and many blessings ;o)

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Hope your mom is doing better. You are a good daughter. Love that cuff. Very nice work. Thank you for stopping by, you are always appreciated. Take care and get some rest.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

So glad your mom is better.
Happy Halloween .

Lynn Lindley said...

Nicole, thank you for the mention and posting of my cuff bracelet, and thank you to those who commented on it, too. So glad to hear your Mom is doing better ~ I'm sure having you there with her is the best medicine any doctor could order. Enjoy some chocolate for Halloween!