Thursday, August 1, 2013

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS CHERRY PIE MADE WITH NBB AMAZING

Hi Everyone!
Can't sleep so there is no reason tossing n turning. I opened my email to find the "sweetest" email from my friend Donna Zattau. She has an imagination that she carries over into her art that always impresses me. Her email suggested I go to Beading Daily and put in a search for "reveal" OMGGGG!!! I have seen a LOT of things made with Nicole's BeadBacking but this is at the top of the list. Donna you are the NBB queen of the day. Thank you!
Are you ready to see this divine creation? 
Beaded cherry pie with Nicole's BeadBacking pie crust. Brilliant!!


In part from Donna
 It is made up of various lampwork beads in clear red with black bumps, other lampwork beads in dark pink, red and black and some littler ones to fill in the bead embroidered "pie" which was done on Nicole's Bead Backing which happens to come in "crust" color. I made up the lattice with DBM621 transparent opal s/l butterscotch delicas. It is mounted on a wide brass cuff which was covered in berry colored fabric (gen-U-ine Chevrolet replacement material from my local upholstery shop) which is a closer match than what appears in the picture, and edged in DB1805 satin golden rose delicas.  Hope you get a giggle out of my desserts. Donna
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is amazing and so creative!

motidana said...

yummy ! would love to gobble it up if I could ...

motidana said...

yummmmmmmy ! would love to gobble it up if I could . What a delicious beady imagination!!!!!!

Lorraine said...

How fun is this!

dmZapp said...

Thanks ladies and thanks Nicole, I love challenges as it really pushes my skills, now back to my "normal" loom weaving. Donna

dmZapp said...

Thank you ladies and thanks Nicole for the nice write up. And now back to my "normal" self (that in itself is a laugh) and a new loom project. Donna

Magic Love Crow said...

This is fantastic! Love it!!!