Thursday, August 8, 2013

GOT THE SHOT OUUCCCHHH AGAIN

Hi Everyone!!
 
What is it this month? Isn't August suppose to be sunny and hot and full of summer? It is raining again today. We are running our heater and I feel like I better get my ear muffs out. LOL Mike and I did get a bit of outside painting done yesterday before my foot started hurting. OK OK so I am suppose to get the injection and come home and elevate my foot. But Mike really could not do the bending for this painting job. I just sat on my foot stool and got it done. Then came in and took care of the foot.
I hate to be a baby but seriously those injects are one step from SCREAMING. LOL



Foot feels pretty good today. I am going to wrap it up and get some things done in the new house.
So what are you doing? Beading, painting, playing in the warm sun somewhere?  What ever it is have fun and a very nice day


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Carol Dean Sharpe said...

If you don't take care of yourself, no one will, Nicole...just sayin' ;) *hugs*

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beading up some poinsettias here--I promised myself I would get an early start on holiday projects! Glad to hear despite the pain, at least the injections work.

PiaRom said...

Haha, those pic is stunning :) looks like a real cool stamp?! best wishes for your foot ♥ and I send you some sunshine from here xox ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

GlorV1 said...

What a great picture you have going and yes it looks like a lot of pain. :) Take care of yourself and sending you best wishes on that shot. Ayeeeeee!:) Have a great weekend, if you can.:)

Magic Love Crow said...

You better take care of your feet! You only have two of them ;o) We have had family visiting, that's why I am late coming around ;o) Hugs ;o)