Tuesday, August 6, 2013

FRUIT BOUNTY YUMM

Hi Everyone!
 
You can not believe how much fruit we have this year! Also the Ravens have gone some place else because we don't have a one in the yard eating our apples. One tree is so full that it broke! The weight pulled it up by the roots. We don't water these trees because the water table is so low. With that said some one told me the trees are water logged. Hmmm I don't know about that but I do know I am making apple turn overs tomorrow.
 
 
 
These are six of the 8 apple trees.

This is the broken one boo hoo hoo
 


Tonight Mike gets black berry short cake. Picked off the vine today.
 
 
Have a great day everyone!
Yes I have sun today but the wind is icy cold

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Lori said...

I know you have my mailing address!- I could use an apple turn over-- I dont want you coming on Skype and eating one in front of me either-- Bwa ha ha ha.. Those blackberries look good-- another on of my favorites!! :)

Magic Love Crow said...

Everything looks so yummy! Poor apple tree! We have blackberries too and blueberries ;o)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'd be piling those blackberries onto my morning cereal! Nothing beats the fresh fruit of summer!