Thursday, June 13, 2013

I WANTED TO LEAVE ON A HAPPY NOTE NEW BOOK BEAD EMBROIDERY

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to leave for my mom's on a happy note.
Last year, through cyberspace, I met a most remarkable lady. Her name is Genevieve Crabe and she resides in Canada. The reason we came together? Nicole's BeadBacking. It still amazes me how many incredibly wonderful people I have met through NBB. OK, so on with the story. Genevieve was in the process of writing a book. She decided to use NBB for all of her projects. How humbled am I? 
How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs is available now for pre orders on Amazon.
I am thrilled and so proud to be apart of this innovated, creative, modern, and inspirational book.
If you want to learn some valuable techniques and designs this is the perfect book you. 



 
 
 
Genevieve has two other books published as well. Check these out on Amazon
 

 
 
I will connect with all of you when I return.
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Congrats on being a part of the published book. Yay for you!! Take care on your trip to your Mom's and will continue to send ::healing thoughts:: to your mom. Ta Ta.:)

Genevieve said...

Aw, Nicole, thanks for saying all those nice things. I should mention that my two previous books are hopelessly out of date, but they were fun projects.

Sending good thoughts to you and your mom.

Glorious Beads said...

Nicole, best wishes to you and speedy healing for your Mom! We'll all be here when you return! Jeanne

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats on being a part of the book! This is excellent! I hope the book does well for your friend ;o)I hope mom is well ;o)

Designer lehenga said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable bloggers on this topic, but you seem like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks