Thursday, May 2, 2013

BEAUTY EVERYWHERE

Hi Everyone!
It has been busy here and I feel like I am finally getting caught up. Haa haaa haaa I am never really caught up. I did want to share some amazing photos with you. Some of these have been around for awhile amazing is amazing and can be viewed more than once, Right? 
Wishing all of you a happy evening
 
I would love to know the creature under the rock that moved this

 
 Talk about fairy wings
 
 I just love this photo
 
 
 OK OK I know I am not pretty but I dress well
This bird is awesome!!!!
 
 The view is great but I would be sick in my stomach to be sitting there.
 
This almost looks fake but I like it
 
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! Those are amazing photos! Sitting on that ledge reminds me of when I (was much younger) climbed out and sat on the edge of the Grand Canyon to watch the sun set. I think that spoonbill is gorgeous, but that's just me. Have a great weekend!

Magic Love Crow said...

Love these photos!!! All of them are breathe taking! Have a great weekend ;o)

minnemie said...

I came for PPF and do like your road trip sketches, but this creature that moved the rock caught my eye and I just had to come look:-) aMazing and fun pictures!