Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WICKED WEATHER WEDNESDAY

Hi Everyone!
 
EEEKKKKK it is wicked weather here. The wind is shaking the house and the rain? Well let's just say buckets don't even come close. LOL
Good day to be inside with homemade soup on the stove. Think that is exactly what I will do.
 
My house is situated between the ocean about 1 mile down the road and the river which is a few block on the other side. So when the weather gets like this we get hit pretty hard.

 
 I am off to start the soup and get some beading done today.
Wishing all of you a happy Wednesday
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

OK, I'll be there when the soup is ready. And I'll bring some beads and leather to play. :) Stay warm!

Lorraine said...

We too are experiencing a winter storm - wind and rain! As I always say, a wonderful creative day!

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope the weather wasn't too bad! I bet your soup was yummy!! ;o)