Tuesday, March 5, 2013

STUDIO JULS OR JULS BEADS EITHER WAY

Hi Everyone!
 
Are you getting tired of my thanking all of you? Too bad LOL I don't think I would be getting through all of this without you so her is another thank you. The words just don't seem to be enough. So I will have a surprise for all of you when this is over.
 
 
Juliana Cannon


Today I am want to share with you a very nice and FUNNY lady Juliana Cannon. Most of you know her as Juls. I had the wonderful pleasure to meet and spend an afternoon with Juls when she ventured out here to the Oregon Coast. She is so beautiful inside and out. That comes through in her art as well. Juls creates some of the nicest beads. A bit different from others. She sells her beads in sets and as focals at great prices. She even wholesales to shops and stores.  You can see her beads and jewelry in two places. Her website and her etsy store.
 
So ya wanna see some beads??
 
 
I love the big hole beads
 There is something so earthy with Juls beads
 
 and then she turns around and does a series of rip tied beads. LOL

Salmon and Turquoise how can you beat it?

Well how about adding some Salmon spacer beads... yeahhh!
 Rich deep colors that look like they come from a different planet
 
 and focal beads that will stir your imagination.

If you need or OKay want beads LOL head over to Studio Juls. Email Juls
 from there.
 
Have a happy day everyone
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

She creates beautiful beads--I'm going to check out her sites now!

Juli Cannon said...

Nicole, You are so precious! Thank you for the promo love and such sweet compliments. I loved meeting you and if I had it my way we'd be neighbors. Praying for ya and your doctors. <3

Tanya said...

WOW - arethese BEAUTIFUL! Will be heading over to her site...thank you. And, I hope today is a GREAT day for you, Nicole...healing thoughts coming your way - XOXO Tanya

GlorV1 said...

Wow, these are beautiful. Way to go Juli! She does great work. Hope you are doing well Nicole and I'm still sending you ::healing thoughts:: Take care dear.

Ann said...

love them all!!
i especially love the turquoise and salmon beads!!
thanks for sharing this artist..i'm going to go visit!!
xo

Ann said...

ohh...took a quick look...oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
bookmarked her site!!!
hope you are resting......
~heart,soul,thoughts,prayers~

Magic Love Crow said...

These beads are amazing!!! I hope you have your feet up and are taking it easy!!! Big Hugs ;o)

Dede said...

The beads are so colorful! Loving them! I sure hope you are feeling a little better. Sending healing energy your way!

(((HUGS)))