Saturday, March 30, 2013

GAME OF THRONES WHITE WALKERS

Hi Everyone!
I knowwwwww that the excitement is building. One more day and The Game of Thrones season three begins. My mom and I have been counting the days since last year. LOL There is nothing I don't like about this show but my favorite is the king of the White Walkers. He is beautiful!!
Now my birthday is next month but my mom sent my birthday gift way early and I LOVE IT!!
Yes this poster is mine. I took this photo from the internet and the photo doesn't show the intense detail. My poster is not just on slick paper it is like a woven material. I will frame this and hang it above my work area. How lucky am I? Thanks mom.
....and three horns is White Walkers


This is a bumper sticker I made for my mom

If you are a fan of The Game of Thrones leave a comment tell me who your favorite character is


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright






4 comments:

bluefairy said...

White Walker scares me but also fascinates me, especially that this character is not computer-generated! I like all characters of GOT but maybe a little bit more Dany:)

Jan said...

I too enjoy GOT but have no TV, have to wait for season 3 to come out on Netflix. My favorite character? Probably the Imp. I'm reading Storm of Swords now.

Lori said...

Wow- very cool poster. Bet it looks awesome framed up!
Your mom is just too cool!

Magic Love Crow said...

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES!!! There are so many excellent characters! I love the mother of dragons. I forget the names! LOL! I love the little guy. I love the youngest daughter, who plays with the swords. And, I really love the bastard child who works on the wall! I can't wait!
I love your gift and I love the bumper sticker!!