Wednesday, October 31, 2012

DONATE FOR A HALLOWEEN GIFT

Hi Everyone!



This is my favorite day of the year. There is nothing I don't like about it. I am ready with a pumpkin bucket of candy for the kids, I have my costume all ready to wear and the outside of the house is decorated. 
So we are ready. 
For the all the people back east who will not be able to celebrate anything for a long while I have sent a donation the theAmerican Red Cross. If you can send anything at all please do. It will make this day so much nicer for everyone including you.
http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art 
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Happy Halloween to you, my dear friend! And prayers to all those on the east coast!

GlorV1 said...

Have a very nice Halloween. Great piece. Yes we are all praying for all the people. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Ann said...

xoxo

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The party is over here. Rainy and windy, we had just a few of the special kids that braved the weather to come for a visit. Gosh I LOVE little kids in costumes on Halloween night.

The storm stories are horrendous. The LEAST we can do is pray.
xx, Carol