Thursday, August 2, 2012

RECYCLED ART AMAZING

Hi Everyone!
I am doing so much better and I want to thank all of you for your emails, get well cards, and the prayers of healing. Today I am venturing out for a walk. Yaaaayyyyyy....
So today I thought I would introduce you to some amazing art that is created with recycled materials. These are pop cans and bottle tops. Believe me not what you think at all. This is a wonderful site
Art from Bottle Tops actually the site is Inspiration Green.
The artist El Anatsui was born in Ghana before its independence in 1957, but since 1975 he has lived in Nsukka, Nigeria where he is a professor of sculpture at the University of Nigeria. Image by Nash Baker. www.africancolours.com

Get ready

El Anatsui www.eatdaily.com









 I love this wall


 However, I want this floor!!!!

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh wow! That is truly recycled art and just amazing!