Sunday, July 29, 2012

OHHH NEW GLASS FROM LORI

Hi Everyone!
It is early! I love this time of morning, before dawn, before people are on their way to work. A misty layer off the ocean dulls the street light and the only movement are the trees in the wind. For me a time to be alone with my thoughts.

Yesterday, was a great day for packages. One was from my good friend Lori Cook Culligan. In the box were some feathers that will go to very good use and a small white box. I was really excited to see what Lori had sent to me. All I could say when I opened the box was........OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! I can hardly wait to create with this piece. (that is if I can get it out of Mike's hands LOL) It has such depth, color, and magic. Each layer of glass fused perfectly. It feels like a place of dreams.
Thank you Lori.



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Kokopelli said...

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!! Yes, I agree. Beautiful! But where's the pic of the feathers??? You knowI love feathers.

flyingbeader said...

OMG is right. that is an amazing piece. I just can't think of what you are going to do with it.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is one of the most beautiful pieces of glass I have ever seen! Lucky you!

KipperCat said...

Wow! Sometimes there are no words...

Ann said...

gorgeous!!! gorgeous!!!! gorgeous!!!
xo