Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ARTIST IN PAPER WOW

Hi Everyone!
First thank you to everyone who has emailed and sent healing wishes and energy to me. I did see the doc again yesterday. Got a big ol" injection and some x rays. The pain has subsided! THANK THE GODS. I still am in a wheel chair but at least I am a bit functional. LOL Like I say I'd rather it be my leg than my hands. So since I can sit up I thought I would share with you some paper art. This art fascinates me and I am in awe of the people who create such master pieces. And they say beaders do tedious work. LOL
Hope you enjoy the photos









Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Sarah Sequins said...

That paper art is spectacularly beautiful! I couldn't see myself doing anything like that, though -- I don't have the patience. :)

I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope you continue in that direction. *Hugs.*

Ann said...

nicole..i'm so glad you are feeling better!!!!you have been through soooooooooooooo much!!!!sending love and hugs!!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! Those are all amazing! The white block with the color inside is my favorite. I think they would all be tedious to make.