Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hi Everyone!
Just stopped in to say I am so busy getting ready for this show. I am soooooo hoping the weather will cooperate.
Wishing all of you a happy weekend.
If you are on the coast of Oregon this weekend then come join me for our
2 annual Northwest Coastal Jewelry Show.
Would love to meet you!

Northwest Coastal Jewelry Show 2012

Come join the fun and festivities in Reedsport, OR
The Northwest Coastal Jewelry show is located at
The Mindpower Art Gallery
417 Fir Ave
In Old Town
Reedsport, OR 97467
Friday June 15, 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sunday 10: 00 AM to 2:00 PM
Friday is Reedsport art walk the jewelry show is included with
free refreshments.
Florence, OR. jewelry artists at the Mind Power art Gallery include;
Nicole Campanella/Beadwright
Debbie Peterson/ Beach Baby Baubles
Charmain Pesnell
Heather Burnem/Spotted Horse Studios
All published and or award winning jewelry artists.


The 13 Annual Chainsaw Art Competition all weekend
The Pacific Coast Corvette Club
Live music
Food, art, festivities!!!
Come see Nicole Campanella at the Mind Power Art Gallery for a percentage off drawing. This is for any item on her table.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

I'd love to come and see you there. I wish you good sales and much fun, but less stress.

Ann said...

wish i could !!!!

Joann Loos said...

I'm missing Eugene right now... Wish I could come and see you. Joann

Dawn Doucette said...

I wish I was closer... but WI is a bit of a stretch to get there (and my sister wouldn't like me if I missed her wedding this weekend). SOOoooo I'll have to send you wishes for great weather and appreciative crowds! Nicole, I love the spiral piece you show here. So soft and beautiful!
{Hugs!}