Tuesday, May 8, 2012

JIBBER JABBER

Hi Everyone!!!
What a weekend and a Monday. LOL Not sure where the days went. I have been busy beading, doctor apts, groceries and well just every day stuff. The sun has been out here in Florence and I try to catch all the rays I can before the cold winds come out in the afternoon.
I am happy to report that CianciBlue received her package. She is the winner of my birthday giveaway. Go visit her to see what I stuffed in that envelope and just to visit her blog.
Also how many of you out there are dyslexic? I am very dyslexic. Going to school in the 50's and 60s was difficult because "they" didn't know what dyslexia was. Reading was horrible for me. Math wasn't much fun either. For us that live with dyslexia, we find little tricks to "see" things clearly and remember numbers. For us the written word is always moving. So when google came out with this type of  word verification,
I thought, "great! I will never be able to read these." However, I find these floating letters are perfect for the dyslexic brain. I have so much fun typing these out after leaving comments. Hey!.... I am 60 now and more dyslexic than ever I need all the fun I can find. LOLOLOL


reCAPTCHA challenge image


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Lori said...

I enjoy those "verification" things too..some times they say the funniest things.

Peapod Beads said...

I like them and whant to make up definitions for the weird words!

Tia Dalma said...

What an amazing gift you gave to CianciBlue! How very generous of you!

Just wanted to let you know I received my gift package of your BeadBacking the other day! It was my very first package that I received in my new home in Michigan, which was very exciting! What better than to find a gifted package of beady goodness in the mailbox?! And of course I love your beadbacking so thank you!

flyingbeader said...

I hate those new verification for blog comments. I can't seem to see them at all & wind up giving up commenting in frustration.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm not a fan of the new verification either. For some reason my FB fan page requires one (?What?) all of a sudden & no matter how many times I type it, it says I entered it wrong. I'm Frustrated!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Me too. Making appts. and other needed things. Glad you are feeling okay and I do hope your enjoyed your birthday. You look great and remember that age is but a number. Have you been to Ari's blog?? http://advancedstyle.blogspot.com/
It's a great blog and I'm sure you would love seeing all the advanced ladies he takes pictures of. You'll be surprised. Go there, I promise you will love it. Have a wonderful week Nicole and stay healthy.

Sarah Sequins said...

I'm finally at the point where I can read the word verification. I'm thinking of writing down all the nonsense words and using them for my fiction -- some great character and city names just waiting to be discovered. :)