Sunday, January 8, 2012

EXCITED!!

Hi Everyone!
I returned home from my mom's just a few hours ago. Everything is put away and I am in my comfy clothes, yes PJs. I also had a wonderful surprise. I had an email from Juls, you know from JulsBeads. OMG she is visiting OR. and is staying in the next town over from me. Literally 20 minutes away. I phoned her and we are meeting this Saturday for lunch!!! Yeahhhhh I am so excited!!! I was also so surprised that her voice is NOTHING like her face. hee hee hee. A sweet southern bell.
Also since I have been gone and I had my last post pre dated. I lost a close up of the steam punk man. So here is that close up.
I am off for some hot soup and a good movie.

The cab was made by Marie Segal



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

14 comments:

Regina said...

So happy you are home...safe,sound and COMFY!!! What a great surprise...I know that ya'll will so enjoy lunch together. Have fun!!

Hugs,
Regi

Love this piece of art too!!

rockcreekcreations said...

You are soo lucky! I think it would be so fun to meet one of my stalker victims...err...bloggers that I read in real life!

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Glad you are home, safe and sound with soup and pj's. Have fun at lunch. Take care and enjoy.

Ann said...

home and relaxing!! nice way to end a trip!!
i think its so wonderful that you are able to meet Juls!! maybe someday it wil be me meeting you!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad you are home safely, and enjoy meeting your friend at the weekend! Valerie

Leovi said...

Yes, pretty pictures, great designs. Greetings.

LUCY said...

Guauuuuuuuuuu, esto es Magnifico...precioso.....una verdadera maravilla.....espectacular......Felicidades

flyingbeader said...

it is so much fun to get to met internet friends! Hey, someday when I'm in OR or you are in OH we'll finally get to see each other face to face.

Unknown said...

You know how jealous I am right? That is going to be one awesome lunch!!!! Exchange great big hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

How very fun, Nicole, to get to meet a blogger friend. Have a great time. Faye

Victoria said...

Yay..happy all is well! beautiful post..so magical and so gorgeous! Wonderfully inspiring!
Wishing you a magical week ahead!
Victoria

Catherine Denton said...

Wow, that's amazing! How long does it take you?

Carolyn Dube said...

The details in the close up are amazing! Have a wonderful creative lunch on Sat.

Marie S said...

Oh how fun you get to meet Jules.
Have a good time together.
Great pics Nicole,thanks for the links!!