Monday, September 5, 2011

THE YELLOW ROSE OF TEXAS

Hi Everyone!
How appropriate is it that Mike picked a yellow rose for me today from the rose bush in my yard. How pretty is that?




I have 3 rose bushes in my yard that I do absolutely nothing to. I don't water, feet, or weed them and they bloom all year long with the most fragrant roses. So why is this so special? I leave for Texas day after tomorrow. It didn't hit me until later the "Yellow Rose of Texas"
I will be gone most of Sept visiting my daughter and her husband. I am as excited about leaving the coast as I am about seeing my kids..... Well maybe I am more excited to see my kids. LOL
My Beadwright etsy store will be closed. You may still order from my Beadwright website but the orders won't go out until I return.
Don't forget to leave your comments on my book giveaway.

Have a wonderful September.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

SoulsFireDesigns said...

Ohhh, such a beautiful rose! :) We'll miss you while your gone! Hope you have a blast though! Enjoy your visit :)

Ann said...

have a wonderful time!!
your rose is beautiful!!
I have always loved the song Yellow Rose of Texas!
I used to sit in front of a cute boy in high school Algebra..he'd hum it under his breath all the time!!!..

horimarika said...

So wonderful rose! I guess it also smell wonderful... Love roses!

LUCY said...

Felicidades, es un detalle precioso, una rosa y de ese tono es hermoso....saludos y disfruta de estos dìas de descanso....saludos

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip!

Lori said...

Have Fun Nicole-- I know You've been looking forward to this trip!