Wednesday, September 28, 2011

NEW BEADS SPIKES IN COLORS

Hi Everyone!
I have most of my emails answered for those of you who have not heard from me hang on I only have 125 emails left and may be in that number. LOL  I also have been listing some new beads I got. They are sooooo awesome!!! They are spike beads in bright vibrant colors. They are acrylic and perfect for long dangly ANYTHING! but especially earrings. I am so wanting to get to my work table to make something long and shinny that doesn't weigh down. They are also perfect for any type of embellishments. OK you wanna see some of the colors???
I don't have all of them listed but here are a few that are in my Beadwright Etsy store  now.

All of these colors are just right for fall projects. There are also gold, silver, patina and more!!!


 Cranberry comes in 2 inch and 1 1/4 inch


Black Matt


 Lavender is so pretty and I will have a darker Laveneder listed later today


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Nicole!! love these new beads!! Besides jewelry, these would be great for altered art dolls..i'm seeing fabulous arms and legs..or,on a larger one...AWESOME HAIR!!!!! love these!! glad to see you back!! xo

DVArtist said...

Oh yessssss great idea Ann. I love that. Think I will save some of these for myself. LOL
Nicole

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Hi Nicole,
Pretty beads, pretty colours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero

horimarika said...

So pretty...

Lorraine said...

Very cool beads Nicole!