Monday, April 11, 2011

I WON AN AWARD

Hi Everyone!
This morning when I checked my email I was happily surprised to find that I have won an Award of Excellence from Verticle Response. That is the company where I have my Beadwright News Letter account. It seems that each quarter people are chosen who put out great newsletters where the recipients actually open them. I am so fortunate that the people who have signed up for my NewsLetter over the past 5 years do read it. This makes me very happy and because of all of you I get this award. Sooooo thank you very much. If you would like to know what I send out just click on the "Join My NewsLetter" over there on the right. It is free to you. I promise I don't bombard your email with tons of News Letters.
I am off to the leather table again today.

Have a great day Everyone!

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Ann said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo

Arkadia said...

Congratulations! :)

Andri Alba said...

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE AWARD!

Unknown said...

Oh my I hear you have been a busy busy girl and I hope we can do some catching up real soon. You deserve all the awards out there my sweet friend and I would give them all to you! Congratulations!

Paul (aka Sirocco) said...

Hi there Nicole, congratulations on the award. I always enjoy reading your newsletter.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats, Nicole!

Unknown said...

I missed this post...Congratulations Nicole!