Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BEADS N STUFF

Hi Everyone!

Well I am actually feeling a bit better and have been up and out of bed a few hours. If you know me at all you know that I can't be down for long and even in bed I am trying to keep busy. All though doing anything in bed drives me crazy. Ohhh I forgot I already am crazy. LOL

So during this lupus episode I received some very nice beads from Juls of Julsbeads. Yes she was so nice to send me some of her Turquoise donuts. These are so awesome I can hardly wait to use them. Thanks Juls you are the best.



Them my good friend, in real time, Kelly Angeley came home from Tucson with a bag full of crystals for me. I sent her with some cash and a list. Wowow I am so happy with what she found. Thanks Kelly.


So one of the things that I needed ALL these crystals for is my new kits. I have recieved such a huge and positive response on  Procupine Quill art and especially my earrings that I not only have the tutorial but put together kits for those who want to try working with quills. It is so much fun and the effect is amazing. You will love the colors of the quills as well. I have lots of different colors so be sure to specifiy when you email me or order from my Beadwright website or Beadwright etsy store. 



I also have been trying to get through all of the OWOH web sites. I have about 200 to go. Everyone is so talented. It is so nice to meet new people from around the world and find out how they live and create.

On a personal note; I want to thank all of you who have emailed me with healing notes and e-cards. It sure makes my life a happier place knowing you all care about me. 

Now to get caught up. LOL


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Yay! So happy you are feeling better, my friend!

Those donuts are amazing--I'll be watching to see what you make with them.

flyingbeader said...

Glad you are feeling better. Those crystals are awesome!

Susan said...

YEA!!! so glad you are feeling better AND have new toys to play with how wonderful! Have fun :)
Hugs,
Susan

Belinda Saville said...

Nicole, I'm so happy that you're feeling better...and I know you can't stay in bed for long! ;-) LOL

Juls is just gorgeous to send you those turquoise donuts...I know you will create something amazing with them. And wow, look at all those yummy crystals! I'm not at all surprise that your porcupine quill earrings are popular...they look as though they would swing and sway and just make you feel BEAUTIFUL every time you wear them :-)

Much love,
B.
-xxxooo-

Dawn Doucette said...

Oh Nicole... Sending you happy thoughts that you're Lupus will behave and you'll be bursting with energy going forward!

Sending Hugs & ♥!

Unknown said...

You know those kits are on my wish list for sure! I am so glad you are feeling better and I am still sending you hugs and blessings I also know you are going stir crazy laying around.

Crazy Mama said...

it's great to hear you are feeling better. like you said...i can't imagine you down for too long. there's too much creating to be done! :) i have another friend who has lupus and i hear from her how terrible it can be, so i'm so sorry that you are going through it too. i love love love crystals...those are soooo pretty!!! hugs!