Saturday, January 8, 2011

ORGANIZING MY TIME uuuhhhgggg

Hi Everyone!
I am so glad it is the weekend. I seem to get more done. I do need to organize my time better. AAAhhhh ha ha ha I just crack myself up..... I am one of those people who do what needs to be done, however, not in any particular order, rhyme or reason. After this week though, I have had so many things to do that I really do have to sit down and prioritize. Wish me luck.
In the mean time I have been listing some new things in my Beadwright Etsy store
Some of the items are cabochons, some silver beads, and look forward to a new kit that I will have ready by tomorrow. I am really excited about it.
Oh with every purchase of cabs you will receive a sample of my Nicole's BeadBacking. How can you have cabs without it?



Nothing like Jade

This is a stellar cabochon

 I have also made up one of my famous grab bags. There are over 300 pieces in the bag



The one thing I MUST  do today is the dreaded grocery shopping. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and pooof there is food, all put away and of course someone to cook it for me. EEEEKKKKK.... I think that is called a maid??



I am wishing everyone a happy weekend with lots of Blessings

Nicole
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

9 comments:

Lori said...

LOL! Now that is something we all wish for. I don't mind the shopping part- I want someone to carry it to the car- bring it home and put it away and then have it ready..Dream on woman! I love that "lightning" cab--awesome! The jade is beautiful as well...Love it all!

Lynn said...

Hi Nicole - just taking a quick break from undecorating the Christmas cheer. Wanted to let you know I got my Beadbacking!!! I started my February BPJ using it and I LOVE the product!!!!!!!!!! I'll be sure to post on my blog about it, but for now, time to get back to being a grown up and put those holiday decorations away. I'm saving the grocery shopping for tomorrow - yippee. NOT.

Shelby Demona said...

Ooooooooo! The jade is pretty and that grab bag has got me curious! Prioritizing is over-rated...sometimes. xD And Don't we all wish that we had a magic wand for life. X3 <3 <3 You crack me up, Nicole! lol

~Shelby

MoonRae said...

Gorgeous cabs!! Gotta check out those grab bags you have
~Sharon~

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. I'm sure you'll buy all kinds of healthy good stuff at the grocers and then want to do a little cooking. :)) Have a great Sunday.

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Pretty beads!!!!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Nicole, those cabs are so cool! I don't mind the shopping or the cooking, but I could do without having to put everything away!

I have purchased Nicole's grab bags in the past and was not disappointed. Good, quality beads in very generous quantities!

Unknown said...

i don't mind the shopping or cooking either but the putting away and cleaning up ARGH!!! That lightening cab is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Shai Williams said...

I tried to get a maid, or at least a cook. Took in a friend at work who is struggling to make ends at a reduced rent in exchange for him cooking. The only problem is that most of what he cooks isn't what I would eat. Foiled again!