Friday, October 8, 2010

OMG I AM SO BUSY

Hi Everyone!
I am so sorry I have not been here for a few days. I can't believe how busy I am!!! I was able to change my gallery delivery to Sunday. So I have a few more days to get things made up. On top of beading for art galleries and a November show I attended our bead meeting last night. Charmain Pesnell, (winner of the Toho competition) did a demo on making paper beads and now we have a competition for that. Thank goodness we don't have to have it in until next Feb. I already  have my design. OOOHHH can't wait. Kelly Angeley ( check her out in stringing magazine and her classes across the country)  reminded us of her winning piece that is now showing at the Sage Art Gallery in Bandon, OR. If you are traveling this way be sure to stop and visit there. Also showing there is another of our friends Denise Sanders, yes she is the one who makes that incredible white dico glass. I am so fortunate to have these amazing artists as my good friends. It is the only thing I like about living in Florence. LOL We have been called the fabulous 4...hmmm not sure if that is for our art, or our wild ways. hee hee hee

I want to thank everyone of you for sending healing energies and prayers my why for my foot. I see the doctor on Monday. I have been using the Tens machine (electrical stimulation) and that has been helping. It touches my heart that all of you care so much. So again thank you.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

These glass cabs just have that Halloween feel to them.
You can purchase them in my Beadwright Artfire store.
click on the photo

 The next nine photos are all rings









Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
 Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The rings are FAB but OMG!! I love the cabs in the earrings...The earrings are too too cool!!

Sarah said...

Wow, you have been busy! They are all gorgeous, but I really love the contrast of the black and the orange in the earrings.

DVArtist said...

Thanks ladies. I really love the earrings too. Espesially the black chain.
They are going on Artfire right now.
Have a great weekend
Nicole

Unknown said...

Oh those earrings are awesome!!! All those rings are going to sell like gangbusters! Love it all!!!!

Karyn said...

Gorgeous designs Nicole - I especially love the earrings too ...those cabs are gorgeous! Do you remember when you got them?

Karyn

Desert Rubble said...

The rings are gorgeous! And I wish I hadn't clicked the link to the white dichro, that was amazing. Sending healing thoughts, too!

Jan said...

Wow these rings are fantastic! I take it these will be in your new shop space. They should be good sellers, congratulations.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Very, very pretty! The cabs in the earrings are stunning!