Sunday, October 31, 2010

DRESSING UP

Hi Everyone!
First thank all of you so much for the wonderful emails and comments for my Mya dog. It means so much to me to know I have such good friends and people who care about me.
Last night I didn't get to do my make up the way I had planned. But you would never know this was me.
Kelly and I only stayed a short time then we got a bite to eat and headed home. The owner of the restaurant wanted a photo of us with him and so of course we obliged.
Tonight I will dress up not so scary for the kids. So I do have a winner for my "costume suggestion contest". I will announce all winners tomorrow.
Enjoy the photos.

Kelly Angeley and me. We were trying to look mean. LOL
 me, the owners of Brown Dog and Kelly
 Tom and Patricia owners of Brown Dog
 Allyson Byrd and her husband Kenny. Both are incredible glass artists. And Lilly in the witches out fit. Owner of Waterlily Studio and Beads.
 Ahhhh serious shoppers and freinds of mine

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art

Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Ann said...

love your costume!! looking forward to seeing what you wear for the kiddies!! I just love seeing the kids..all excited and costumed-up!!! Happy Halloween to you!!

Unknown said...

Awesome costume none the less! Still sending hugs and more hugs your way!

Hugs and Blessings
Kristen

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You did an awesome job on your costume, Nicole--I never would have guess that was you! Glad you had fun!

Belinda Saville said...

Ohhh, what fun! You look fantastically spooky, Nicole...you did a great job of that costume! :-)