Wednesday, September 1, 2010

COMMENT CONTEST WINNER

Hi Everyone!
I have been working since 4 AM and I am bead.... oh I mean beat. LOL! I do have some beading to show you but that will have to come tomorrow. Right now I want to announce who won my monthly comment contest. Druuuuuummmmm RRRRROOOOLLLLL please..
And the winner is... Kristen Stevens from My Bead Journal. Take a few minutes to visit Kristen and be sure to tell her Nicole sent you. Ohhh yeaahhh she wins free beads.
Congratulations Kristen!
You may win next month so leave as many comments as you can during the month. This is a pull the name out of the cyber hat contest. So the more times your name is put into the hat the better chance of winning. Good luck!!
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Unknown said...

{{{{{Squeal}}}}} I am so happy! Thanks my sweet friend! I can't wait to see what treasures you send me!!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats Kristen! As a past winner, I can tell you...you will be pleased with your beads!