Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FAB BEAD MEETING

Hi Everyone!
Looks like another busy day and on top of it all I have to go grocery shopping. Uuhhhggg. It is not my most favorite thing to do. I also do not like filling my car with gas. The good thing about that is in the state of Oregon it is against the law to fill your own tank. So we have that service here. Anyway today I wanted to share some photos of bead time that I have had with friends and our FAB (Florence Area Beaders) meeting.
No matter how bad you feel or what is going on getting together with like minded people will help change the dynamics in your life. Enjoy the photos.


Kelly Angeley & Charmane Pesnell tubing beads at Kelly's house




First we had lunch LOL




FAB meeting in Florence first Thursday of the month




Brown Dog Antiques on hwy 101 beads and more




Getting ready for the meeting.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Bellesanbeaus said...

Oh I so wished we had something like that here. Frankly I am shocked that a huge of a city that I live in that more beading things are not offered...maybe thats what I should start!!! lol Have an awesome day sweetie...although I feel your pain with the "g-store" (it's such a bad word at my house we have to spell it!) big hugs Beth