Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TUESDAY NIGHT

Hi Everyone!
This day was full of art and lots of accomplishments. I sculpted my gourd today and as soon as it is dry will decided if I will air brush and paint it or bead it. I am very happy with how it turned out. I will show you photos when I am completely finished. I think I have mentioned I don't show my works in progress. I also started beading one of my new face cabs today I think she will go on one of my altered couture bags. Will show you that when I am finished as well. LOL
Hope everyone had a great day.
Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Bellesanbeaus said...

You sure got alot done today! I kinda proud of myself today... had a great day!!! Have a good night sweetie..big hugs beth

Regina said...

You always make the COOLEST things Nicole. So excited to see these two new ones.

Hugs,
Regi