Thursday, April 8, 2010

A HUGE THANK YOU

Hi Everyone!
I am so amazed at the emails and comments I have received for my brother Vince. Hmmm Well really I am not. All of my dear friends in blog land have become more than just cyber names on my follow list. Some of you have become "forever friends" and that means so much to me. I believe we really do care about each other here and that blesses me.
So a huge thank you to all of you.
Yesterday I tried to keep my mind on every day things. So I started spring cleaning. Ohhh... that is not an everyday thing. WAHT AM I THINKING???? LOL
I started with the kitchen and dinning room. Ohh...I forgot my dinning room is my publishing area. We eat in the living room. Ohh... I forgot the living room is my beading and computer area. Ok so you get the idea my whole house is living and business. I did get the kitchen and dinning areas clean and smelling spring time fresh. hee hee hee
As you know I had lunch with my beading pals the other day and it was a great afternoon. To my happy surprise I was treated to birthday gifts from my sweet and dear friends Kelly and Roma.
Kelly brought BEADS. Roma brought the "gourd woman" me, three amazing carved and torched gourd rattles. This all goes in concert with all of you. I have the best of the best people around me.



Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

12 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi Nicole, very lovely gifts your good friends got you for your birthday! The gourds are gorgeous!

I know the reason you had gotten so many e-mails and comments...it's because you're a wonderful, caring and loving person and we love you and care about you and your family, that's what friends do, love and care! So, thank you for being that great and awesome person that you are!

I hope that your day is a good one! Oh...if you still feel like cleaning you're more then welcome to come to my house! lol
Bead Happy!

Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Wow!!! nice!!! the gourds are beautiful!!!!!

Bellesanbeaus said...

Glad you had a nice day...now you want to come here and spring clean? First it needs to stay"spring" here! It's rainy and 52 today...harsh come down from the high 70's we have had. Your birthday gifties look wonderful! Hope you have a great day...big hugs Beth

GlorV1 said...

Happy that you enjoyed your day out and I hope that your brother Vince is doing better. It's a good day over here. The sun is out and the birds are singing.

Jan said...

I believe all of us praying for your brother can't help but be beneficial to him. I'm happy to do my part.

Great gifts! What better gift to a beader than beads! Can't have too many. Those gourds are very cool, I haven't seen them in quite that shape before.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

What super gifts you received! I'm sure you'll do wonderful things with the beads--and the gourds? Well, they are simply amazing!

Kokopelli said...

I just realized that I'm not a member of your blog, but now I added you to my list. :-)
Nice gifts you got from your friends! And all the best wishes for your brother!!!!

Marie S said...

Hi Nicole. I love all of the stuff you got from your friends. They are so sweet. Then so are you, so it makes so much sense.
I love those rattles, they are gorgeous.
I am keeping Vince and you in my prayers.
Love and huge hugs.

Unknown said...

Those gourds are amazing! Can't wait to see what you come up with for those. Isn't it great having wonderful friends surround us?

Almost Precious said...

What a treasure trove of lovely beads ! You do have some truly wonderful friends and they know what you like. Bet with that marvelous collection of beading goodies you're going to be happily occupied designing and creating for awhile . :)

Brenda. said...

Nicole, what beautiful gifts you got! You give of yourself to others and it's only fitting that your giving nature return to you ten fold. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. May the angels surround you with lots of healing hugs my friend.
Lots of love..

Unknown said...

Just fluttering by to give you hugs...