Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I AM BACK

Hi Everyone!
I am back. I beat you again lupus!!!! :)) Wow what a week. I am feeling good today with that stuff called energy. Good thing because I have all of your blogs to visit and that will take some time today. I also have kits to make up, a gourd to finish for my friends book, and well just general bead things. Thank the stars Mike keeps the house clean. Thank you all so much for the well wishes, prayers, and in general good thought and great energy sent my way. All of that sent through the Universe brings healing, so again thank you.
Right now I need to do my exercises. Have to keep my body strong.
To all my dear friends xoxoxo

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Joann Loos said...

YAY! I'm glad you're feeling better. Keep it up LOL. I look forward to seeing your gourds and other stuff :D

Linda Ledbetter said...

Yay, Nicole!!! Way to kick the lupus, girlfriend! It's good to have you back in circulation. :-)