Wednesday, March 31, 2010

APRIL SHIPPING

Hi Everyone!


Whhhooooaaaaa what a day!!!! I really don't know if I am coming or going. You know those days when you are doing so many things at once, and then 3 or 4 other things are put on your lap??? Well that is my day. sigghhhhh.... I need a nap......

Part of today is getting ready for my birthday month. As you know April 27 I will be 58 yrs old. OMG!!!
Every April I give free shipping in my Beadwright Etsy and Artfire stores. That is every item in the stores and for domestic as well as international. Yes you read it correctly. Free shipping for DOMESTIC and INTERNATIONAL.

This will last through April 30, 2010.

Have fun shopping!!!

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Oh how exciting... free shipping to Australia! Ohhh me thinks I might just have to order one of your kits and also some charlottes.

Karyn