Monday, January 11, 2010

I AM BACK

Hi Everyone!

First, thank you all so very much for the continuous support. I am getting back into the normalcy of my life, with a few changes. First off I know my sister would kick my butt if I sat around crying all day. So yesterday I started creating again. For those of you who don't know I have a line of hand bags that I sell. I have had those on the back burner lately and so I decided to work on those. The hum of my sewing machine, some good ol' blues music, my dog at my side, I feel ok. My heart is at peace and I know that comes, in part, from all of the blessings sent to me from all of you. Again thank you.

This is a great photo of me n my sis.


Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely photo of you and your sister. There is peace and healing in creating, don't you think?

flyingbeader said...

What a fabulous picture & yes! She would want to to be in tune with your Muse instead of crying, but some tears are just your way of healing. Hug your dog if that happens...they make good Kleenex.
dot