Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NEW CABINET FOR MY LIVINGROOM

Hi Everyone!
Almost three years ago Mike and I sold our home in North Idaho and was well on our way back to the desert of AZ. Hmmmm... isn't it interesting how life doesn't always turn out the way you thought or hoped for? LOL! So we ended up here in Florence, OR. We now rent a house and at first it was very strange to RENT. The house is yours because you are paying for it, however, it really isn't yours. My thought was just put up a few nic nacs and call it a day. Over the months I have wanted a home again so we have put our stamp on this old house. Mike built a book self and then this fantastic cabinet to go over and in front of the non working fireplace. I am so happy with the way it turned out and now I can fill it up with all my favorite treasures. It doesn't take much to make me happy.



Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Deborah Lambson said...

what a great job!.it's really lovely. It's going to look fabulous with nicnacs and plants..

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow, that's a beautiful piece. Mike is very talented!

Brenda. said...

It's very beautiful Nicole!! Kudos to Mike! :)