Thursday, September 10, 2009

GRAB BAG TWO

Hi Everyone.

I am pretty excited about the closing out sale I have going in my Beadwright Artfire and Etsy stores. Excited that I can pass great deals onto you, and that I am finding treasures in the big tote boxes that have been packed away. OK so most of these treasure I am keeping, but the items I have listed are fantastic as are the prices. Last week I listed a seed bead grab bag. It went faster than I would have expected. So this week I have a bead grab bag. NO SEED BEADS. This bag is well over $100.00 and if I had to price each item out even with sale prices my guess would be closer to the $200.00 mark. So if you want some fun opening up a grab bag of beads from glass to wood then you must hurry over for this bag. $75.00 will get you a great bag of beads.

Have fun shopping my close out sale~~



Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: