Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE FINALE SALE

Hi Everyone!!!
As some of you know, about 6 months ago I started closing out the supplies part of my Beadwright Business. The beads, findings, leather, and other art supplies sold faster than I thought they would. For the month of Sept I have reduced the prices of items already in my Beadwright Etsy and Beadwright Artfire stores and will be listing the very last of seed beads, beads, and what ever else I find in my supplies office. After that the only beading supplies I will be selling are our Beadwright beading looms, "Looms by Mike", Nicole's BeadBacking, and the bead instructional books written by Nicole and our beading kits. So take advantage of these great prices. Head on over to Beadwright Etsy and Beadwright Artfire. I will tell you that I am listing most items on Artfire.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: