Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ANOTHER A+ FOR ARTFIRE.

As anyone who reads my blog knows...... I LOVE ARTFIRE!!! Not only for the ease and beauty of the ArtFire site, in addition the people that run ArtFire are absolutely the best. I mean they really take time to answer questions, to make personal contact and to even go a step further to leave a comment on MY blog. Yes, I am so beyond impressed with the admin of ArtFire that if you don't sign up for it now you are really missing out. A few days ago, Tony EVP ArtFire.com took the time to leave a special and personal comment on my blog!!!! Way to go Tony!! How nice it that? So now you know just a few of the reasons why I love ArtFire. Don't waste another minute click on the link and sign up. OH yeah remember to use me as your referral.

Thanks to all the hard working people at ArtFire.

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

storybeader said...

I joined, with the free subscription. Sounds good, from all I hear...