Monday, December 1, 2008

Bead Trends Magazine


For me it doesn't matter how many times I am published. Over the past 16 years I have been fortunate to actually make part of my living as a free lance writer for the beading, gourd, and other art magazines. Bead Trends is a lovely magazine/book that not only takes their style a step above but also brings to life the items they publish. December 2008 I am honored to have my Galaxy Necklace on pages 92, 93, and 94. I am very pleased that they used my graphic
s as well. You can purchase my Galaxy Necklace in a kit through my Beadwright etsy store. It contains everything you will need including needle and thread. Oh, and don't forget that everything is still %50 off until midnight pacific time tonight. Read the instructions at the top of my shop to get the discount. http://beadwright.etsy.com/

Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nicole! What a thrill to be so well published.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. A huge congrats to you Nicole!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work got published! I know d feeling! Hey, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I don't think I would ever get tired of seeing my name in print!
    Your galaxy necklace is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! It's lovely.
    Congratulations to you. It's well deserved.

    Marcy

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.