Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gem Faire Finds

I have to say that if you have an opportunity to attend Gem Faire don't miss out on it! I go every time it is close by my area and I have never been disappointed. The vendors are fantastic and the prices are better than you can imagine. My friends and I arrived just before the doors opened and hit the spots we knew we wanted first. Then up and down each isle to see what was available and running into bead friends from around the coast. One lady from our bead group actually had a back pack on that was so heavy I told her she needed to take it out to the car and come back. Hey, when one is in an environment of the Gem Faire you can loose all your senses.
Here are a just a few of my finds. I love Coral, and crystals.


Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: