Saturday, September 27, 2008

Market America

Hi All. I am excited to tell you about a shopping space on line that well ok belongs to my daughter April. Her new franchise has just opened and I would like to invite you to sign up and go shopping. Why??? Beacause you can buy literally anything and receive 2 rewards point for each dollar spent. Then you can take those points and again shop with them literlly anywhere. I guess it would be better if you heard it from April. Here is the email she sent out to her freinds and family.



Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take this time to introduce my new business. I have purchased a franchise with marketamerica.Com and would like to invite each and everyone of you to sign-up and shop on my website where you can earn 2 reward points (which can be used toward future shopping) for each dollar that you spend on my site.

Please feel free to browse not only the Market America stores, such as Isotonix which is "the world's most potent nutraceutical taken orally." There is also a NutriPhysical that is private and will custom build a vitamin supplement.

You can also earn reward points at any of our 2500 partner stores for all of your shopping needs. These partner stores include Wal-mart, Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, Saks 5th Ave., Overstock.Com...and the list goes on and on. Mostly stores that we all already shop at.

Browse, enjoy and have a great shopping experience on www.marketamerica.com/adridge

After signing in please make sure that it states in the top right hand corner "web portal presented by Adridge" so that you will be able to collect your rewards.


Sign up is very easy. 1 step and that is it. You will be amazed at the shopping available.



Bead Happy
with Blessings
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments: