Tuesday, March 28, 2017

ART EVERYDAY NUMBER 87

Hi Everyone!

I am so glad that I am in creating mode for many reasons. The first is that my stress has come down by levels. LOL I tend to worry about everything! My biggest concern is family of course, next is the holy crap show that is going on in the US government. There is so much chaos, lying, deception that it is difficult to keep up. The bottom line is that this "regime" that has taken over could care less about the county and the people. Ruling a country by threats, hate, and is scary enough but then this quote from historian Timothy Snyder is so profound. “Without truth, we don’t have trust. Without trust, we don’t have the rule of law. Without the rule of law, we don’t have democracy,”   I see my country falling and it the pit is deep and hard to come back from.  Well this isn't what I have in mind to write about, it just came out. So it is time to get the house in order and start creating. 
I am making elliform teeth today. hee hee hee how fun.
This is my art 87 for 87 days.

  
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a great quote Nicole, and so true, I hope that America can soon get back on course. Lovely art, too. Hugs, Valerie

JFM said...

Sometimes we just need to say what is our minds and vent a bit. I didn't mind at all Nicole.
Your drawing is wonderful. You are brave to try drawing the human form and you do it so well! I know that I need to stick to landscapes and such...that's my comfort zone :}

Big Hugs

Lisabella Russo said...

What an excellent quote. I love the emotional pull your drawing has, it's wonderful.

Jennifer Rose said...

venting is good :D its helps to deal with a horrible situation

Carol said...

I share your fear for our country and if only I could be creative every day as well :) Great sketch!

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm not American, but I understand where you are coming from! It's affecting all of us! I'm glad creating is helping you!! I love the quote!! I love your drawing! Big Hugs!

Felicity said...

dear Nicole,
go on drawing, pay attention on angles, good job!
thank you for your comment
Natalie