Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER BEADING

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a nice Easter in what ever way you celebrate. Quiet here, baked an apple pie and cleaned up a huge coffee spill this morning. LOL Not mine it was Mike.
Here is a piece I did early this AM like at 4 AM. I love getting up that early and having my part of the world all to myself.

For me there is something elegant about wearing a brooch. In winter I wear mine on my coat lapel. Summer I sometimes hook them to a belt of sash that I am wearing. This of course is a Sandy Spivey cab with size 15/o Italian seed beads and 11/o Czech seed beads. The embellishment beads are Toho drops and flats.


Have a nice Easter
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

horimarika said...

Woooow!!!!!! I love it!

Zsu said...

Nice work, another beautifull art work.

Happy Eastern

Craftymoose Crafts said...

A little late getting around here since I had to drive my daughter back to school yesterday afternoon. I love the cab & how you used it. Happy Easter!

Kokopelli said...

Yes, don't you just love those early morning hours with no one and nothing disturbing? I wear a brooch on my woolen winter coat. My summer wardrobe isn't really suitable for brooches (or at least I couldn't find a place to pin it to so far). But the belt is a nice idea. Your spring brooch is amazing!

Sandy Spivey said...

Beautiful Brooch, Nicole! Perfect for the cab. I have only done one brooch before but this might inspire me to do more, if I can find any time...Lol!

Sandy Spivey said...

Beautiful Brooch Nicole. Perfect for the cab. I have only done one brooch before but maybe this will inspire me one to more IF I can find the time...Lol!

Tanya said...

I LOVE this...your beaded embellishments are PERFECT with this cab!