Monday, January 22, 2018

HAVING FUN

Hi Everyone!

I am having so much fun going through photos to see if I have any talent at it. Most of the photos I take in nature are to be references for painting. However, now that I am in the camera club I am looking at them differently. It is amazing how an artist eye, weather it is painting, photography, sculpture or drawing, can change with a new adventure. I truly advice if you want a different perspective in your art do something completely different to change the wheel. Anyway it has done wonders for me. Seeing things I didn't notice before. The slightest little shadow, or shape, or color. Photography is exciting. BTW you don't need a wham zommer camera to get out and take photos. Several people in our group use their phones.  I would love to see anyone who steps out to take photos. Leave me a comment with you blog post. Have Fun!!! 
This is the North Fork of the Siuslaw River near my home in OR.


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice landscape shots :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice photos. Terry is the picture taker in my house. I usually don't think to take a picture, but he is doing it constantly. He is one of those guys that notices everything before I can barely turn my head to see what we passed. Glad you are enjoying this new art form.
xx, Carol

Magic Love Crow said...

Truly gorgeous Nicole!!!

Tammie Lee said...

lovely photos.
fun to look at your photography in a new way.
Maybe it will change your art.

Lisabella Russo said...

These are quite lovely! I think you have a talent for photography as well as your other artistic skills.