Wednesday, February 22, 2017

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY 53 OF 53

Hi Everyone!

A busy day for me so I will try to get to your blogs later today. This is 53 pieces of art in 53 days. It is so much easier than I thought it would be. Lots going on in the art studio too that takes longer to complete. These fast portraits are a learning experience and I encourage anyone who wants to learn as you go this is a great way to do it. I am linking up with  
Wishing all of you a very happy day. Oh yeah we still have no sunshine here so photo is aweful. 
She is so much better in real life. LOL


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful Nicole! Hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

Really nicely done nose :)

Susan said...

Beautiful face.

Magic Love Crow said...

Yeh 53!!! Beautifully done Nicole! Big Hugs!

Faye said...

Your drawing is perfect, Nicole. I can't imagine it getting any more beautiful in different light. I love the expression on her face. She's gorgeous.