Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Beadwright Bead Sale

Hi Everyone!

If you have been with me for awhile you may know that after 50 years of beading I had to stop due to lupus. Over the last 7 years I have been selling off my beads. The very last of them are finally finding homes. The bead sets on Beadwright.com will be the last beads I have to sell, and these are on sale from the already low starting price. Purchase 3 sets at the same time and I will send you a bead surprise to delight you.
Remember your total order is only $5.00 shipping.
 It is true that when one door closes another opens and if you are willing to walk through it the adventure can be amazing. Once I got it in my head that my hands won't allow me to bead, I picked up a brush and began to paint. This is something I was brought up with since my Nan was quite a famous oil painter in her day. However, relearning after a life time of NOT painting has been the fun of it. I LOVE PAINTING!!! I guess what I am trying to say here is don't ever give up no matter what is thrown at you. 

Here are a few bead sets on sale now!







Wishing everyone a very happy day.


 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

good luck on your bead sale Nicole! So true with what you said! I'm walking through that door! I'm not giving up!! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

The beads look lovely. I'm so glad you are painting, it is a joy to see your creations.