Monday, August 15, 2011

BEAD FEST PHILADELPHIA 2011 KELLY ANGELEY

Hi Everyone!
We all have made great friends via cyberspace. I am so happy to know and have been allowed into so many of your lives. With that said I think it is important to really stay in touch with people in real time. I have a circle of friends, here in Florence, that are by far some of the best people I know. One of these gals is my dear friend Kelly Angeley. Not only does she make me laugh with her young and vivacious personality she is so smart and has artistic talent that drips out of her fingertips. She is leaving in a few days for
Bead Fest Philadelphia 2011 to partake in all the beady goodness that will be going on,  but most importantly she is an instructor there. I am telling you with all my soul, and not because she is my friend, that if you want to take a class from one of the best instructors in the beading world, (((uuhhh next to me))) then sign up for Kelly's classes. You will not be sorry. You will have so much fun and learn so many things.
If you are attending sign up now!!!




Kelly lives and works out of her home studio in Florence, OR. She sells her beadwork in galleries and boutiques along the Oregon coast and has exhibited her work in international beadwork exhibitions. Her work has been featured in numerous books and she is a frequent contributor to beading magazines. Kelly has been teaching bead classes up and down the west coast of the U.S. for over a decade.
Sing up for Kelly's classes her

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

  1. Awwwe. Thanks, Nicole! That was so sweet of you! I'm busy getting ready to go. Thanks for the purdy feathers you gave me for my new hair! :)
    Love,
    Kelly
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i lived close,i'd take a class from you and from Kelly! you both have the best smiles..so warm and open..you both smile with your eyes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow
    Amazing blog to follow
    I would suggest to follow my all friends and family to follow his blog .
    Vivacious Blog - Full life and energy.

    Keep Posting
    "Emergency Dentist"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ann! I wish you did live closer!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.